1. KNOWLEDGE – Knowledge is the science of facts. Knowledge is to know why, and why is why. Knowledge was made to manifest in three parts; looking, listening, and observing.
2. WISDOM – Wisdom is the vehicle in which a wise man lets his knowledge known.
3. UNDERSTANDING – Understanding is to see things as they clearly are and not as they appear to be. God must possess unlimited understanding to properly deal with the many problems of his present day, and world.
4. FREEDOM – Freedom is what the Gods of the universe demand immediately. Freedom is the ability to choose what you want for yourself and your family without interference from the devil and his wicked civilization.
5. JUSTICE – Justice is what we the Black nation deserve and demand. There is no justice for the Blackman here in America. Justice is ones rewards or penalties for ones ways and actions. The Blackman has been severely penalized, and unfairly treated. We have received just a cold shoulder.
6. EQUALITY – Equality is to want for your brother and a-alike as you would want for yourself. Equality is to be equal in everything (knowledge, wisdom, and understanding) with your righteous brothers and sisters.
7. FOOD – Food is the proper nourishment one needs to sustain to exist mentally and physically. The wrong food is Christianity mentally, and swine physically.
8. CLOTHING – Clothing is the proper protection from a negative environment. The proper protection from the devils civilization is knowledge of self and the culture of Islam, and the proper protection from cold weather is a coat.
9. SHELTER – Shelter is the kingdom of the Gods. Gods’ kingdom protects his family from the devils of society, thus as a family they can deal with supreme civilization and righteousness. Gods’ kingdom must be strong and he must rule it justly and wisely.
10. LOVE – Love is the elevation of understanding. God does not fall in love because he is love. We as a nation must learn to love ourselves before we love someone else.
11. PEACE– Peace is the absence of confusion and the universal greeting among the Gods and the Earths. Peace is the state of tranquility and restfulness.
12. HAPPINESS – Happiness is the mental and inner joy and satisfaction with oneself. Happiness is to know who you are?, why you are?, and what prescribed laws you must carry out as the said person of that ability?.